These Conditions regulate the use of the online store www.cardstation.net , for which Wingstowin Solutions SL is legally responsible , hereinafter “Cardstation” . By accepting it, the User states that he has read, understands and understands what is set forth herein and that he assumes all his obligations. If the User does not agree with the content of this document, he must leave this website, not being able to access or have the services it offers. Likewise, the User expressly and without exception accepts that the access and use of this website, its services and the contents of said services takes place under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User.
These Conditions will be accepted by the parties without reservation, and may be modified at any time and without prior notice, being the User's responsibility to read them when making a purchase or contract. The conditions in force at the time of conclusion of the contract will be those that are applicable.
This electronic contract is concluded under Spanish regulations and specifically under the legal regime imposed by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Company Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and by Law 03/2014, of March 27, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU).
The electronic contract will not be filed by a third party and the language for its conclusion is Spanish. These general conditions may be stored and reproduced at any time by the user who makes a purchase through the options of his internet browser, and must be accepted before proceeding to pay the order.
User Account and Error Correction
In order to make online purchases in this store, registration is required by creating a “User Account”. You can register at any time by clicking on the corresponding link, or during the purchase process. Once registered, you will receive an email confirming that the process has been carried out successfully and a reminder of the access data.
From the account you can make purchases, check the order history, change the password, modify personal data, modify the billing address, make comments, and other procedures or procedures related to your purchases.
In addition, at any time, you can access your private account to check personal information and, if necessary, correct any errors that may have existed in the introduction of data or update them. Billing information may also be corrected or updated throughout the purchase process.
As a User, you can unsubscribe at any time, by sending an email, from the address you want to unsubscribe, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, which will lead to the cancellation of your personal data.
Buying at “Cardstation” is easy and simple, you just have to follow the following steps:
1st.- Select the services you wish to purchase from among those offered by “Cardstation”. By clicking on each service, you access its file, which includes a detailed description with the information, main characteristics and price. If you need more information, do not hesitate to ask us.
2nd.- Once you have selected the service / s you want to buy, you must press the "Add to cart" button, being incorporated to the shopping cart. If you wish, you can continue adding more services to the cart, or proceed directly to the payment.
3rd.- After the selection of services, a summary will appear identifying them. Finally, to continue with your hiring, you must press the button "Checkout".
4th.- As we have indicated in previous sections, at the end of the contract, you must register, indicating your data. In your next purchases you will not have to enter them again, becausewill be stored in your User Account.
5th.- Finally, you must accept these Contract Conditions and choose the means of payment among those offered by "Cardstation" (see next section).
6th.- Once the contracting process is finished, we will send you an email in which the details of the same will be detailed, as well as proof or invoice and, if applicable, the acquired digital content itself. If you do not receive this email in 24 hours, or if you notice any error in the data entered, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Calling 639 638 861
- Notifying it in the contact section of this website
- Writing to the email address email@example.com
Similarly, if you want us to send you the paper invoice, contact us and we will send it to you without any additional cost.
“Cardstation” has different payment methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
Next, we specify the conditions for each of these forms of payment.
Credit or debit card
Payment by credit or debit card is made through BBVA's secure payment gateway. By means of this method of payment, "Cardstation" never collects or manipulates any customer data regarding their card number. All data is processed directly by BBVA, so that "Cardstation" can always offer the highest security, transparency and confidentiality in the transaction.
- Paypal : Make the payment with your PayPal account. Through this payment method, "Cardstation" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Paypal, so that "Cardstation" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
- Bizum : Make the payment with your Bizum account. Through this payment method, "Cardstation" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Bizum, so that "Cardstation" can always offer the highest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
- Sofort : Make the payment with your Sofort account. Through this payment method, "Cardstation" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Sofort, so that "Cardstation" can always offer the greatest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
- Apple Pay : Make the payment with your Apple Pay account. Through this payment method, "Cardstation" never collects or manipulates any bank data. All data is processed directly by Apple Pay, so that "Cardstation" can always offer the highest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
Prices, taxes and fees
Prices are in Euros. The prices of "Cardstation" services may vary, but possible changes will not affect the contracts for which a confirmation has already been sent.
The final price of the contracted services may vary according to the applicable taxes in each case, or depending on the address and profile of the buyer (private or professional)., except In those activities not subject to or exempt from VAT, the following taxes will apply on our website:
The following taxes will apply to the services offered on our website:
• The price of the services provided to clients who have a billing address in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, includes VAT in any case. • The RRP of lThe services provided to customers who have a billing address in other EU countries, and the buyer being a natural person (individual) include the VAT corresponding to the country of the service provider.
• The RRP of the services provided to clients who have a billing address in other EU countries, and the buyer being a company or professional, does NOT include VAT in the case of being registered in the ROI (Registry of Intra-Community Operations). Otherwise, the service price will include the VAT of the country of the service provider.
• The RRP of the services provided to clients who have a billing address in the Canary Islands or Ceuta and Melilla and, in general, any non-EU country , Does NOT include VAT, since the operation is treated as an export. The indicated price of each service is the final price of the same.
Cancellation of accounts and service, cancellation and blocking
User accounts are not deleted due to lack of use. The User can unsubscribe by requesting the same from the "Cardstation" staff, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through their account profile.
In case of non-payment of the contract, it may be temporarily suspended until the situation of non-payment has been resolved by the User. If more than 15 days have elapsed, the service will be canceled, a situation that does not exonerate the User from the payment of the proportional part of the service that he has been able to enjoy before its suspension.
“Cardstation” reserves the right to block access to the User account without prior notice (or directly delete the User account), if it is used in any way illegal or breaches the obligations and rules established herein, a fact that will be communicated by email. The blocking or elimination of the User account will have no effect on the obligation to pay for the service purchased if it has already been provided, if applicable.
In exceptional cases, under the free discretion of the administrators of "Cardstation", and evaluating the seriousness of the fact, administrators may choose to warn the offending User, before delete or block your account permanently.
By registering as a User, you agree that the owners of this site reserve the right, being able to act at any time and without prior notice, to modify or discontinue this website and its services, or to delete data provided, either temporarily or permanently.
Right of withdrawal
Due to the nature of the products and services, these will be considered executed at the time of contracting, so the right of withdrawal established in the Law 3/2014, of March 27, on the Defense of Consumers and Users.
Digital Product Warranty
In the event that we deliver any content that does not conform to the one requested in the order, the description of this, or does not work correctly, we will send you a new one at no cost additional after verifying the incident.
What is indicated in the previous paragraph will not apply in those cases in which the code delivered is valid at the time of delivery and conforms to the one requested in the order . Therefore, we are not responsible for errors related to the selection of the region, the impossibility of using the codes due to extraction, loss, theft, or any circumstance beyond “Cardstation”.
You can tell us about any incident through email@example.com , and we will handle it as soon as possible.
As required by the new European regulations, we inform users of the existence of a European dispute resolution platform for online contracts. Thus, for the resolution of consumer disputes (in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec .europa.eu / odr / main /? event = main.home.show & lng = ES