Delivery in 2 hours, except after business hours, holidays or weekends, it may take longer
Spore is a god simulator developed by Maxis. The game features several genres such as RPG and RTS.
The players create a new species. It is possible to create a completely new species using an in-game editor. It is up to the player to control the evolution process.
The game is divided into several stages. After each stage, the player's gameplay is evaluated and a special bonus that is going to evolve the next stages is given based on their actions. The creature you made is evolving through every stage and changes its' physique.
At the beginning of the game, you choose one of six planets to settle your creatures on. The first stage of the game is called Cell. The player controls a microorganism that lives in the water. In order to survive, the microorganism has to consume pieces of meat or seaweed and avoid being eaten by other water inhabitants.
During evolution, your cell develops a brain and migrates to the shore. The in-game editor opens where you can add legs for your creature. The players meet other species that can be cooperated with or eaten.
After that, three stages are available for the player: tribe, civilization, and space. The latter is endless.
- Fecha de lanzamiento
- 23 de Enero de 2013
- Simulation, Strategy
How do I activate the key?
Once your purchase is processed, you will receive an email with the invoice with the game activation code. You can also see their password in your account in the Order History section. Follow these steps:
Sign in to your Steam account. If you don't already have one, download and install Steam.
Click "ADD A GAME ..." at the bottom left
Click "Activate a product on Steam ..."
Click "I Accept"
Enter your game code and click "NEXT"
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 1 and Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations
- Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 768 MB RAM
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION, END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.